Intuity Medical is a privately-held, fast paced, growing medical device company located in Fremont, CA that is developing a greatly simplified glucose monitoring system for people with diabetes. The Company's proprietary technology re-invents the glucose testing procedure making it easier and more convenient to use. More information regarding our technology can be found at www.pressPOGO.com.
Summary of Primary Responsibilities:
This position is part of a team of experienced assembly staff who assembles and inspects small assemblies according to written instructions. Staff members are crossed trained across multiple work stations according to GMP quality standards, as well as high standards of safety and workmanship.
Position Description and Responsibilities:
- Performs assembly activities with the direction of the Production Supervisor
- Handle and assemble small mechanical parts, often using a microscope to assemble.
- Assemble to written work instructions.
- Assist in inspection of parts
- Assist in keeping inventory
- Assemble with automation
- Ability to handle small, fragile parts under a microscope with dexterity.
- Have knowledge of GMP
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled in the use of automation to assist in the assembly processes
- Skilled in the use of digital microscope systems
- 5+ years experience in assembly environment, preferably in the medical device industry.
Working Conditions: Assembles and inspects small assemblies
Supervision: Supervision provided by Line leader and Manufacturing Supervisor.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor or the management of the company.