The Patient Outreach Specialist is responsible for executing on large scale patient engagement campaigns in support of the Concerto Medical Services Organization as well as the Concerto Clinic Practices. They are responsible for outreach as well as reception activities and other duties deemed necessary to support patient outreach and engagement.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Engages patients / members via telephone in a friendly, supportive and professional manner.
- Self-manages outreach work queue.
- Appropriately documents call outcomes / actions in the appropriate system (e.g., SalesForce, eCW).
- Schedules patient appointments when included as goal of engagement campaign.
- Connects patients / members with appropriate support services (e.g., Social Work, Care Management, Clinic Staff) as deemed necessary.
- Keep immediate work area/waiting area clean and tidy.
- 6 months to 1 year of experience in a healthcare, patient-oriented position.
- 1 year of experience in a providing customer service.
- CNA/MA background a plus.
- Appointment scheduling experience.
- Demonstrated passion for extraordinary patient service.