Ebb Therapeutics has a need for a full time Inside Sales Representative
who is interested in joining an organization that is pioneering revolutionary new science to help millions of people get a better night’s sleep. This is a tremendous opportunity for individuals to join an organization at the ground floor and sell into one of the largest health markets with an innovative product.
We're looking for smart, energetic, and compassionate teammates to play a critical role within the organization and the consumer journey. Inside Sales Representatives
will help drive our direct consumer sales and marketing initiatives. After engaging consumers through digital, TV, and other marketing media, Inside Sales Representatives
must understand the difference and importance of each step in the conversion journey and help move that consumer along that journey, ultimately driving more product trials, more successful trial periods, and sales. Inside Sales Representatives
will also optimize consumer retention and provide consumers with an exceptional experience that will lead to high net promoter scores and referrals.
Candidate must be an expert in consultative selling by helping to educate, build consideration, and drive conversion points for a new category and brand. The Candidate must also be a strong team player, agile learner, and self-motivated. This role requires strong organizational and communication skills. The candidate must also be confident and resourceful when faced with challenges related to a start-up company and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that is goal-oriented and emphasizes accountability for delivering results. Our marketing and sales team is committed to be the best and strives to achieve personal sales objectives while collaborating toward corporate success. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with high energy, a persuasive communication style, and excellent follow through.As an Inside Sales Representative, you will:
- Make outgoing sales calls. Transition leads through the first point of contact to ultimate sale. Create strategic call sales plans to support sales activities.
- Promote Ebb within consumer, clinical, and patient communities.
- Manage a high volume of inbound/outbound calls to/from warm leads; provide exemplary consultative selling.
- Facilitate ongoing customer retention, satisfaction, and replenishment and next generation product orders.
- Enter sales orders, process credit card payments, log interactions and activities.
- Provide outstanding support and service to consumers.
- Impeccable phone etiquette required; must maintain a high energy level and positive attitude when communicating with consumers, prospects, leads, and co-workers.
- Engage with consumers in a compassionate and confident manner, building a relationship necessary to provide a positive experience and meet their needs.
- Obtain data by proactively calling and emailing new prospects.
- Continually learn and develop a working knowledge of all company processes and procedures; understand and adhere to privacy and security, compliance, and policy and procedures.
- Must be self-motivated and deliver results with limited oversight.
- Meet and/or exceed minimum productivity goals as agreed to with management; accomplish or surpass targeted performance objectives on a consistent basis.
- Facilitate the resolution of consumer issues by interacting with Ebb's Customer Care team; ability to handle difficult consumer interactions in a professional, compassionate and timely manner.
- Super responsive
- Active listener, ability to quickly ascertain what a prospect is saying (and not saying) to best address needs and move them along conversion journey
- Ability to confidently address barriers on the fly and in a way that builds trust
- Ability to pivot
- Quick thinker
- Educated on the competitive marketplace and able to discuss Ebb as the best choice in a “non-salesy” way
- Significant Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Proficiency
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access)
- Call Center Management Applications
- Web and Social Media Platforms
- Survey Tools
- Enterprise Systems
- College degree, at accredited school
- 3+ years sales experience – both inbound and outbound a plus
- Experience with health products and assisting consumers with decision making a significant plus
- Proven sales track record
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and the employee must work 40 hours each week to maintain full-time status. Company business hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., however this role may require a flex schedule to accommodate consumer demands.
Ebb is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Compensation & Benefits
A comprehensive compensation package will include a competitive base salary and bonus, medical benefits, and 401(k) with company contribution.