Our Territory Managers are tasked with achieving sales goals in the region for which they are responsible and for maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Employees in this position must ethically manage the entire sales process to promote the company’s products.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct sales calls; build rapport and relationships by making product presentations/demonstrations to surgeons, nursing staff, surgical assistants, hospital administration and others necessary to achieve territory sales objectives.
- Plan and execute an interactive strategic and tactical territory sales plan designed to assist in the attainment of sales quotas and objectives.
- Meet or exceed territory sales quota, to include equipment and disposables.
- Must utilize good time management skills that prioritize sales opportunities. Utilize good business judgment and maturity.
- Maintain accurate and timely territory target account lists and account information.
- Provide surgical procedure and technical product support while in the surgical suite. Maintain excellent customer service and response times.
- Assists in monitoring and maintaining customer satisfaction by submitting timely purchase orders, sales planning, location of company equipment, and timely submission of expenses reports.
- Report customer inquiries, complaints, and service requests within 24 hours of being notified.
- Plan and conduct professional education programs, resident training, dinner symposia, product in-services, etc. as identified within the territory.
- Maintains regular communication with company home office through field sales reporting, conference calls, attending sales meetings, etc.
- Comply, meet, and abide by all territory healthcare facility vendor credentialing polices.
- Accurate, consistent, and timely management of inventory.
- Timely submissions of sales/marketing reporting as designated by manager.
- Adhere to all corporate policies, procedures, instructions, directives, code of ethics, AdvaMed guidelines and other required training.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Polished presentation skills and public speaking ability.
- Excellent knowledge of company products and competitive market.
- Understanding of Operating Room protocols.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain key customer relationships.
- Strong sense of urgency to achieve goals and objectives.
- Word, Excel, and PowerPoint or equivalent.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to travel for work when required.
- Demonstrative compliance with necessary administrative functions of the position.
- Able to at least lift 40 lbs.
EDUCATION & JOB EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum three (3) years of successful experience in surgical device sales with at least two (2) years of experience in GYN target market segment.
- Bachelor of Arts/Science from an accredited university.