The Concerto Care Coordinator is responsible for providing care coordination services by working collaboratively with a team of individuals involved in the care team as they provide medical, behavioral, psycho/social care, health and wellness classes, and other related services and supports to Concerto members. Care Coordinators serve as an active advocate for the members’ rights. Plays a key role in the interdisciplinary care team and is a resource to the member, their families, and support systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support an on-going person-centered planning process
• Assist the member to take a lead role in the process and provide information to the member and Integrated Care Team (ICT)
• Assess clinical risk and needs by conducting an assessment process that may include an Health Risk Assessment
• Facilitate timely access to primary care, specialty care, BH, SUD, and I/DD services, medications, and other health services needed by the enrollee, including referrals to address any physical or cognitive barriers
• Facilitate meetings of the Integrated Care Team (ICT), as needed or as requested by the enrollee
• Facilitate communication among the enrollee’s providers through the use of various methods of communication which may include electronic health records, secure e-mail, fax, telephone, and written correspondence
• Facilitate direct communication between the provider and the enrollee
• Facilitate enrollee and family education
• Facilitate the enrollee’s evaluation of the process, progress and outcomes
• Identify short term goals, long term goals, barriers to care and facilitate problem resolution
• Advocate with or on behalf of the enrollee as needed, to ensure successful implementation of the Individualized Care Plan
• Support transitions in care when the enrollee moves between care settings
• Engage in other activities or services needed to assist the enrollee in optimizing his or her health status, including assisting with self- management skills or techniques; health education; referrals to support groups, services, and advocacy agencies, as appropriate; and other modalities to improve health status.
• May be responsible for inpatient concurrent review.
• Current licensed LVN, RN (preferred),
• Experience with the populations similar to the Enrollee population, including community-based and facility-based people with medical, or behavioral needs
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to work proficiently with care management software platform, electronic medical record and similar types of systems
• Case management experience desired
• Disease management experience useful
• Physician office experience helpful
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
CONCERTOHEALTH IS AN ALCOHOL/DRUG/SMOKE-FREE WORKPLACE