Nurse Practitioner - Remote at ConcertoHealth
Southfield, MI, US
We are interested in speaking to nurse practitioners who share our commitment to vulnerable individuals facing life’s greatest challenges. Providers should have a desire to practice medicine in a true culture of caring with other Providers that are passionate about changing the current state of healthcare.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In conjunction with nurse and social worker care managers, community practitioners and members, participate in Interdisciplinary Care Team (ICT) meetings. The purpose of the meetings is to review the care management plan of care, offer clinical expertise and make recommendations to promote appropriate care for the member. Each ICT will last approximately 10 minutes and are conducted telephonically.
- Collaborate with external providers regarding recommendations for follow up or treatment identified during the ICT as necessary including medications, wound care, specialist visits or recommended medical equipment of home care items.
- Participate in meetings and assist in developing program and process changes, especially related to ICT’s and care coordination.
- Collaborate with Concerto practitioners on members where Concerto is also the primary provider of care.
- Advocate for the member and embrace the concept of team-work and mutual support of their colleagues.
- Board Certified ARNP.
- Active Michigan State License, or the ability to obtain one.
- Clinically confident and comfortable with complex cases.
- Desire to help the underserved.