Pandion Therapeutics is looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant (EA) to join our fast growing team.
Supporting our CEO and assisting other senior leaders, this role will play a vital part in sustaining and
enhancing our success as fast growing Biotech that was recognized last year a 2018 Fierce 15 Winner and was
a finalist for the 2018 Xconomy Employee Diversity Award. This position requires a great deal of
resourcefulness and autonomy in accomplishing a wide variety of tasks. Pandion is committed to our
employees’ individual development and would invest in the EA’s growth and learning.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Set CEO up for success by overseeing and coordinating a complex calendar and coordinating meeting
• Create exceptional communication documents, especially in PowerPoint to support Board of Director
Meetings, internal company meetings and BD opportunities
• Handle complex scheduling requests for the Pandion Executive leadership team
• Help coordinate schedules for interviews to be conducted
• Prepare travel arrangements, including detailed itineraries and expense reports
• Responsible for assisting in follow-up meetings and actions from Business Development meetings.
Create and track high-priority business development activities.
• Coordinate the execution, maintenance and tracking of confidentiality agreements.
• Independently perform special projects that require a combination of administrative, creative, and
• Key liaison for external stakeholders meeting coordination including interfacing with the Board of
Directors, investors and business development partners
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Excellent organizational and time management skills required
• Strong PowerPoint skills required
• Able to thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, team-oriented environment with colleagues from
• Must be a self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial start-up environment
• Consistent attention to detail
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• BA/BS Degree
• At least 3+ years of experience supporting senior leaders
• Previous experience in a biotech industry preferred
• Experience in a high-growth small company environment desired
Please note that we are open to applicants who are looking for both a full-time or a part-time (~25 hours
per week) opportunities.