Responsible for answering incoming customer and sales reps calls, order entry, sales support, answer inquiries and questions and complete general administrative tasks and order follow-ups.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs the order processing function to ensure timeliness and efficiency.
- Set up and maintain all customer accounts.
- Ensures accuracy and efficiency in receipt and sales order bookings.
- Manages the return and exchange of products from the field.
- Acts as a liaison with other departments to resolve order, booking and shipping problems.
- Responsible for promoting and maintaining positive customer relations.
- Maintains a current price list.
- Provide quotes to customers as requested.
- Support territory managers in accounting for field Trunk Stock.
- Train new staff in the Company’s Customer Service procedures.
- Enter data into ERP (QAD) system as appropriate.
- Proficient in use of MS Office.
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills.
- High level of attention to detail and organization.
- Effective verbal and written communication and listening skills.
- Ability to solve problems, multi-task, and work in fast paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 40 pounds.
Preferred Education and/or Job experience:
- AA degree or High School diploma required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Must have at least 2-5 years of previous customer service and/or sales administration experience.
- Experience in a start-up and/or medical device background preferred.
- Experience working with an ERP system (preferably QAD).