The Senior Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for the product management function and will develop expertise in all operational and marketing aspects of the product. This position will be responsible for working with operations to create the product development and product lifecycle strategy and will incorporate Voice of Customer and Marketing requirements. This position will oversee product operational processes, such as field returns and product distribution via Nuvaira’s European warehousing and logistics provider, ensuring seamless and efficient service to customers and field teams. The Senior Product Marketing Manager will also be responsible for developing, maintaining and updating product labeling, and working with our Regulatory and Quality teams to coordinate field and customer complaints and feedback processes. The position will also be responsible for developing and integrating product positioning and marketing messaging into company materials and across commercial and clinical platforms.
- Develop sales tools (literature, brochures, website, and all media) and field and customer communications (i.e. clinical and technical bulletins) to support development of markets where Nuvaira’s product is available and address any product line issues.
- Actively manage warehouse and logistics systems to ensure product flows, develop processes to appropriately manage returns, and develop appropriate field event reporting processes, working with Operations, Regulatory and Quality, and Finance.
- Create market models and oversee sales forecasting to ensure timely product builds and appropriate product availability.
- Create product development and product lifecycle strategies for Nuvaira hardware and disposable components, considering the customer use case, competitive products, workflow and target product margins.
- Develop internal systems such as field notifications to customers, and understand key technical and clinical issues potentially affecting the Nuvaira system and its use cases.
- Incorporate relevant clinical data into marketing messaging and materials based on clinical evidence and insights, and develop and expand company materials (web, print and sales and clinical tools).
- A minimum of 5 years of product management experience in the medical device industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to comprehend and work effectively with technical/operational data and people as well as with clinical/marketing data and people
- Proven ability to work collaboratively within a cross-functional team, including the ability to work effectively with remote employees i.e. based overseas
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally (up to 30% during occasional high-activity periods)
- Interventional device experience in early market development / high growth phase
- Foreign language competency a plus
- Significant direct and indirect management experience highly desired
- Product development (medical device) experience highly desired
Physical Job Requirements:
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.
Nuvaira is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce.