ABOUT CONCERTO HEALTH
ConcertoHealth Inc. is the leading provider of specialized primary care and supporting clinical services for complex, frail, elderly, and dual-eligible patients. Operating exclusively in value-based agreements, ConcertoHealth provides high-touch, individualized care for patients, and deploys wraparound clinical resources to extend the reach of primary care practices. This comprehensive medical management solution, elevated by Concerto’s proprietary population health technology, improves overall healthcare quality and patient outcomes, benefitting payers and their provider networks.
Concerto delivers comprehensive care to Medicare, Medicaid, and complex-needs patients. The Concerto name reflects our unique approach to healthcare. It’s about how we work in concert with patients, providers, and health plans. Our approach focuses on bringing harmony across the spectrum of a patient’s care, health, and dignity.
The company is headquartered in Aliso Viejo, Ca. For more information, please visit: www.concertohealth.com
Under the direction of the CHRO, assists with the design, planning, and implementation of corporate organizational development programs, policies, and procedures. Approves change management initiatives and suggests enhancements to existing programs. Oversees the goal of establishing the human capital of the organization as a critical component in accomplishing talent acquisition strategies and business goals. Proposes changes to organizational structure to leverage talent and provide development opportunities to key leaders in the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with various members of leadership to assess organizational needs of each business function.
- Facilitate talent assessments and manage employee quarterly review process, identify areas of improvement and consult with leaders for improved performance.
- Facilitate and/or participate in succession management sessions, consult with HRBPs and leaders on opportunities, summarize and present results.
- Identify leadership and staff learning needs, work with CHRO to develop or customize available programs, and facilitate or oversee the delivery of development programs.
- Create and update career pathing opportunities for clinical and non-clinical functions.
- Manage new hire compliance training in ConcertoU for non-clinical staff and as needed for clinical staff.
- In partnership with the CHRO, assist with the design and implementation of talent acquisition strategies and recruitment data analytics while overseeing the talent pipeline for all open opportunities.
- Assist the CHRO with the development and deployment of talent retention strategies.
- Oversee Concerto’s Preceptorship program.
- Prepare leaders and employees to lead and manage change throughout the organization.
- Update and Manage all of Concerto’s organizational charts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Organizational Development preferred.
- At least 5 years hands on and thorough HR/OD experience.
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal laws.
- Proficiency in UltiPro preferred.
- Union experience preferred.
- Healthcare experience highly deaired.
- Organizing and prioritizing
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Use of good judgment
- Verbal & written communication skills
- Information management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Team work
- Ability to meet deadlines