ABOUT CONCERTO HEALTH
ConcertoHealth Inc. is the leading provider of specialized primary care and supporting clinical services for complex, frail, elderly, and dual-eligible patients. Operating exclusively in value-based agreements, ConcertoHealth provides high-touch, individualized care for patients, and deploys wraparound clinical resources to extend the reach of primary care practices. This comprehensive medical management solution, elevated by Concerto’s proprietary population health technology, improves overall healthcare quality and patient outcomes, benefitting payers and their provider networks.
Concerto delivers comprehensive care to Medicare, Medicaid, and complex-needs patients. The Concerto name reflects our unique approach to healthcare. It’s about how we work in concert with patients, providers, and health plans. Our approach focuses on bringing harmony across the spectrum of a patient’s care, health, and dignity.
The company is headquartered in Aliso Viejo, Ca. For more information, please visit: www.concertohealth.com
The Patient Services Representative is responsible for general front desk, reception activities and other duties deemed necessary to support the daily operations of the clinic. Maintenance of smooth patient flow and support within the clinic in a manner that is friendly, inviting and patient centered.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcomes guest in a friendly, prompt and professional manner.
- Facilitates patient comfort Efficiently checks in patient and verifies patient insurance and demographic information.
- Offers water, health snack, reading material
- Notifies clinical staff when patient in lobby greater than 15 minutes
- Ensures service recovery.
- Acts as patient escort when necessary.
- Schedules appointments and makes reminder calls.
- Schedules appointments, transportation and translation services for patients.
- Assist with chart preparation.
- Checks members in for appointments, verifies and updates member demographic information.
- Data enters service record batches and reconciles with provider schedules on a daily basis.
- Keep immediate work area/waiting area clean and tidy.
- 2 years of experience in a healthcare, patient oriented position.
- 1 year of experience in a providing customer service.
- Demonstrated passion for extraordinary patient service.
- Communication - Written, verbal or non-verbal means of expressing ideas effectively including adjusting language, terminology or the organization of concepts to the characteristics and needs of the audience.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected ev
- Analysis/Assessment - Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data; researches and finds relevant information and identifies key issues and relationships from a base of information; compiling data from a variety of sources and identifying cause-and-effect relationships; demonstrates attention to
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
CONCERTOHEALTH IS AN ALCOHOL/DRUG/SMOKE-FREE WORKPLACE
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.