ABOUT CONCERTO HEALTH
Concerto Health is an Aliso Viejo, CA-based company with one vision: to redesign primary health care delivery for millions of people with complex health needs. The Concerto name reflects our unique approach to healthcare. It’s about how we work in concert with all aspects of the health care delivery system. Whether you’re a patient, provider, or health plan, the Concerto Health Primary Care Support Platform can help.
The Concerto Health care model changes everything – payment, staffing, processes, IT systems, and culture. Our model surrounds patients, families, caregivers, and provider groups with a multi-disciplinary team of health professionals and systems of care. Our innovative team-based approach to care delivers unparalleled results in the areas of patient/staff experience, transitions of care, quality, and cost reduction, while simultaneously fostering a culture that humanizes health care delivery for those most in need.
We currently operate in 2 markets (Michigan and Washington) that include 7 primary care practices and 3 field-based teams, in partnership with innovative health plans and provider groups that share our vision.
For more information, please visit: www.concertohealth.com.
The Long Term Supports and Services (LTSS) Supervisor is responsible for the oversight, management and optimization of LTSS department activities assuring that the team adheres to the processes that result in our members receiving timely access to clinical, logistical, and long term supports and services. This role requires a high level of interaction with our LTSS Coordinators, LTSS Supports Coordinators (LTSS Social Workers), Care Managers, and other ancillary staff. The physical location for this position must be in Michigan as all frontline leadership to support Michigan product lines must be physically located in the Michigan market.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and mentor staff to meet departmental goals; includes LTSS Supports Coordinators and LTSS Coordinators as assigned.
- Generally, support the MI Health Link Home and Community-based Services (HCBS) Waiver and LTSS team
- Ensure the appropriate administration of member benefits.
- Manage and support the on-going person-centered planning process.
- Monitors Waiver and PCS application and administration processes.
- Ensures that the LTSS Coordinators provide enrollees and LTSS Supports Coordinators with any necessary assistance and accommodations to prepare and fully participate in the LTSS processes.
- Assure policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Conducts staff meetings.
- Conduct quality reviews of Waiver applications prior to submission.
- Responsible for the orientation of new staff, on-going training, mentoring, and performance reviews of reporting staff.
- Ensure staff complete all mandatory regulatory trainings.
- Conduct quality reviews of staff performance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate or BA/BS degree in health science or other health-related field required and/or comparable work experience.
- Master’s degree in health or human services field preferred.
- Experience in a care management, social services, or clinical setting.
- Demonstrates the ability to triage and apply critical thinking skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid reporting requirements preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of Windows based computing environment, especially Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Demonstrate ability to perform multiple concurrent tasks with minimal supervision and meet deadlines.
- Innovation, flexibility, and adaptability.
- Knowledge of long term services and supports.
- Strong interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Strong leadership skills, previous management or supervisor experience preferred.