Clinical Support Specialist at Veran Medical
St. Louis, MO, US
- Participate in the utilization and improvement of a new cutting edge remote procedure support system.
- On site and remotely operate Electromagnetic Navigation Systems to educate and train physicians and all hospital personnel on all aspects of our products and services
- Provide remote guidance and assistance to physicians and medical staff by evaluating options and problem solving during clinical procedures
- Direct and assist all hospital entities in performing necessary pre-procedural duties
- Effectively log support calls using all necessary metrics
- Respond to support emails efficiently
- Appropriately organize, analyze and communicate data
- Contribute to the quality improvement process by recommending product modifications
- Provide ongoing technical support for existing accounts
- Maintain proper knowledge base regarding developments, products and services via ongoing training and independent research in the required medical fields
- Perform other duties and responsibilities needed to meet the needs of the organization
- Assist as needed with field service requests, including but not limited to procedure support, installations, evaluations, and training
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- Computed Tomography experience is desired
- 2-3 years of experience within the healthcare arena preferred
- Proficient in the use of PC software applications, including Microsoft Office
- Must be willing to travel
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Prior experience with Image Guided Surgery desired
It is the policy of Veran to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Veran will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.