Repare Therapeutics is a 2017 “Fierce 15” startup backed by tier-one strategic and institutional biotechnology investors (http://www.reparerx.com/news). Repare develops next generation, precision oncology drugs that target specific vulnerabilities of tumor cells in clearly defined patient populations. Founded by leading experts at the forefront of DNA damage and repair (DDR) cancer biology and genome-scale synthetic lethal screening technologies, Repare has assembled a seasoned team of industry veterans and a world-class Advisory Board.
Repare currently has an outstanding opportunity available for a motivated and accomplished computational scientist. The successful candidate will work closely with biologists, chemists, and translational scientists to impact critical decisions across all stages of drug R&D, from target identification, patient stratification to clinical development. If you are aspired to become an expert of drug discovery and development, experienced in generating novel insights by combining biology and analysis of genome-scale large data, and savvy with computational techniques in statistics and mathematics, you will thrive in our team-oriented, fast-paced, dynamic environment!
Job title will depend on the experience of the candidate.
We now have an outstanding opportunity available at our Montreal site for a motivated and accomplished ADME/DMPK scientist who would like to get in early and grow with the company. The successful candidate will have a thorough, hands-on background in drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics. A demonstrated expertise performing in vitro techniques with LCMS analysis is needed. A critical component of the job will be the close collaboration with internal drug discovery teams and CROs.
- Develop, validate and execute novel ADME/DMPK assays.
- Utilize in vitro and analytical tools to elucidate metabolic and elimination mechanisms for new chemical entities.
- Review large amounts of data to select appropriate compounds for assay screening.
- Plan and execute experiments to support progression of projects.
- Contribute intellectually to drug development programs.
- in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related fields with several years of experience in ADME/DMPK in an industrial setting. Recent PhD graduates in a related field with a keen interest to learn new techniques are encouraged to apply.
Experience in one or more of the following fields: assay development, pharmacokinetics, in vitro DMPK assays, metabolite identification and/or bioanalytical mass spectrometry.
Ability to communicate in an open, clear, timely and consistent manner.
- Outstanding organizational skills (study planning, experimental design, lab notebooks etc..).
- Ability to handle multiple projects and utilize judgement to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to contribute as a team member in a dynamic, fast-paced biotech environment.
- Experience in pre-clinical drug discovery is an asset.