We are looking for a result-driven capital sales associate to support our capital sales team in all aspects of sales related duties, from generating leads to closing sales.
The Associate Sales Representative, Capital Sales includes working closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products and recommend the right solutions. You should also be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction. To be successful, you should stay up-to-date with product features and achieve excellent customer service, while consistently meeting sales goals.
- Serve as primary support for all field service requests in a designated sales region, including but not limited to procedure support, installations, evaluations, and training.
- Assist in the sale of capital equipment and service components for the Company’s navigation system.
- Collaborate with the Sales Utilization team members in the region (including the Regional Managers, Utilization Sales and Field Clinical Application Specialists) regarding system and product sales, placements, installations, training, troubleshooting, and servicing.
- Work with the Regional Managers, Capital Sales to achieve established sales quota by assisting in the sale of the Company’s navigation system and service agreements to new customers.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Company’s product portfolio and how it affects patient care via successful completion of Veran’s sales training program.
- Understand and manage all enabling technologies, including Veran’s SPiN Thoracic Navigation System™ and Planning Station, IR Platform, CRM, and all related products and services.
- Work with physicians, physician groups, physician liaisons, department managers, and other administrators to support the Company’s products, systems and services by providing requested guidance, case coverage, virtual support, and telephone support.
- Work with the Marketing Department staff to assist in the distribution and communication of brochures, presentations, and other field marketing materials to potential and existing customers.
- Remain abreast of marketing developments pertaining to competitor products, systems, procedures and services.
- Provide training to physicians and customer staff on capital systems sold.
- Liaise with the Clinical Team regarding the completion of evaluations and product demonstrations for prospective customers.
- Maintain positive customer relationships with current accounts.
- Promote awareness of Company products, systems and services through physician events, medical trade shows, in-house department referrals, etc. as needed.
- Assist as needed with field service requests, including but not limited to procedure support, installations, evaluations, and training.
- Support internal marketing efforts as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 1-5 years of marketing, clinical, or sales experience with a proven track record for sales performance preferred.
- Medical device experience preferred.
- Willing to travel, self-motivated, effective verbal and written communication skills, persuasive, adaptable, ability to multitask, comfortable in a clinical setting.
- Approximately 50-80% travel.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.