We are looking for a team oriented employee who is attentive to detail. This employee will become a part of our Operations Team assisting with various areas of our business, including receiving, assembly/testing, fulfilling orders, and distribution.
- Receive incoming assembly components and production instruments for Company products
- Assemble navigation units for Company products
- Assist in inspections, repairs, and preventative maintenance of Company systems and products
- Provide servicing support as needed in the field
- Oversee sales process with respect to purchase order documentation and fulfillment
- Perform quality assurance testing on Company products, instruments, systems and/or components to ensure compliance with related standards and procedures
- Manage distribution and costs associated with returned merchandise
- Team-oriented, attention to detail, process driven, collaborative.
- High school diploma preferred.
- 2-3 years operations experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel preferred.