This role implements the top strategic priority for Monteris Medical, which is to be a thriving, high-growth, profitable business, in which Monteris products represent the standard of care. This position is the key implementer of all organizational strategies at the field level. The primary responsibility is establish Monteris Medical’s products as the standard of care for treating lesions in the brain, while achieving the Company’s sales, margin, market share and market presence goals in the assigned territory. Additionally this role is responsible for developing strong professional relationships with both key opinion leading accounts and high volume customer accounts, leveraging these relationships to expand the indications for which Monteris products are routinely used as well as utilization volume.
Primary Organization Responsibilities
- Represents Monteris as the point of contact for assigned accounts in assigned geography.
- Responsible for sales, project management, clinical / technical support and coordination.
- Manages the overall relationship between Monteris and account(s). Prepares and presents quotes to customer accounts as needed.
- Conducts sales calls to promote, sell, and monitor Monteris products and services.
- Implements sales plans and achieves sales goals and objectives. Drives case load volume of NeuroBlate System procedures in installed accounts.
- Maintains a thorough and current knowledge of Monteris products and supports like sales efforts.
- Attends trade shows and coordinates customer activities at all meetings as assigned.
- Completes administrative reporting as assigned (for example: expense reports, account profiles and analysis, daily planners, competitive updates, and inventory needs forecast).
Personal Qualifications and Experience Education/Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required plus a minimum of 5 years of medical device sales experience.
- Must have a high sense of urgency, commitment, focus and relentlessness with regard to achieving the territory’s objectives.
Must have, or be able to quickly acquire, clinical knowledge relating to neurosurgical diseases and be able to use this knowledge effectively in communicating with and in influencing neurosurgeons, neuro-radiologists, neuro-oncologists, neurologist, and other medical professionals involved in management and treatment of patients with brain lesions.
- Must be eminently strategic and tactical with regard to building the territory business. Must be able to set specific sales, marketing and business development objectives based on corporate requirements for the territory, to develop appropriate strategies and tactics, and to relentlessly execute the plans.
- Must be able to freely access and work in all relevant customer facilities, including OR, MRI, ICU, engineering, and business offices. Must be able to interact with all decision-makers and decision-influencers relevant to Monteris Medical’s business.
- Must be facile with personal computers. Must be able to lift/move up to 25 pounds. Must be able to stand/sit/walk for 8 hours a day.