Field Clinical Application Specialist at Veran Medical
Wichita, KS, US
- Serve as primary support for all field service requests in a designated sales region, including but not limited to procedure support, installations, evaluations, and training.
- Work with the Regional Managers, Utilization Sales to serve as an additional point of contact for all customers regarding the Company’s products, systems, and services in a designated sales region.
- Support the sale of disposable products and services for the Company’s navigation system.
- Collaborate with the Capital Sales team members in the region (including the Regional Managers, Capital Sales and Associate Sales Representatives, Capital Sales) regarding system and product sales, placements, installations, training, troubleshooting, and servicing.
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to physicians and medical staff by evaluating options, and problem solving during medical procedures, using Company products and services in a designated sales region.
- Work with physicians, physician groups, physician liaisons, department managers, and other administrators to support the Company’s products, systems, and services by providing requested guidance, case coverage, virtual support, and telephone support.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Company’s product portfolio and how those products affect patient care, via successful completion of Veran’s sales training program.
- Understand and manage all enabling technologies, including Veran’s SPiN Thoracic Navigation System™ and Planning Station, IR Platform, CRM, and all related products and services.
- Work with Marketing department staff to ensure the distribution and communication of brochures, presentations, and other field marketing materials to potential and existing customers.
- Work with current accounts to maintain disposable product inventory levels while providing accurate forecasts to Regional Managers, Capitals Sales and the Area Vice President of Sales.
- Provide current and accurate ordering information to accounts, including pricing, product descriptions, shipment dates, etc.
- Promote awareness of Company products, systems and services through physician events, medical trade shows, in-house department referrals, etc.
- Assist hospital with establishing or improving Lung Cancer Screening Programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 1+ years of marketing, sales, clinical, or healthcare experience preferred.
- Medical device experience preferred.
- Willing to travel, self-motivated, effective verbal and written communication skills, persuasive, adaptable, ability to multitask, comfortable in a clinical setting.
- Approximately 80% travel required.