Ebb Therapeutics has a need for a full time Customer Care Specialist
that is interested in joining an organization at the ground floor in its new headquarters facility at 3 Crossings in the Strip District.
The Customer Care Specialist will engage in conversations with customers via telephone, email, and text/chat. These conversations will primarily be with end-users of Ebb’s products and services, primarily sources from our website and other commercial e-tail partners (e.g., Amazon). They may also include interactions with Ebb sales and marketing representatives, sleep centers, physician offices, and other commercial partners. The Customer Care Specialist will join the organization at the early stage of our commercial launch, in which we will be actively learning “real-time” in order to develop the optimal approach to patient onboarding and follow-up that provides our customers the highest level of service. They will provide information on our products and handle order management activities. The Specialist is confident at troubleshooting and will investigate if they do not have enough information to resolve customer complaints and inquiries. Their goal is to provide excellent service and to demonstrate our commitment to customer success by ensuring superior results.
Candidate must be a strong team player, agile learner, and self-motivated. This role requires strong organizational and communication skills. The candidate must also be confident and resourceful when faced with challenges related to a start-up company, and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that is goal-oriented and emphasizes accountability for delivering results.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have exceptional customer service and telephone skills; must maintain a high energy level and positive attitude when communicating with customers, end-users, prospects, and co-workers.
- Perform common call center/customer service transactions, interactions, and activities; ensure compliance with standard health care regulations and processes; provide outstanding support and service to internal and external customers.
- Engage with end-users and customers in a compassionate and confident manner, building a relationship necessary to provide a positive experience and meet their needs.
- Facilitate the resolution of customer issues by following the escalation process; ability to handle difficult end-user, distributer, and clinician interactions in a professional and timely manner.
- Recognized as a technical expert, perform extensive product troubleshooting calls to resolve product questions; process customer complaints and RMA’s within FDA regulations.
- Initiate and receive calls from new end-users and customers who have been recently on-boarded.
- Facilitate the scheduling & coordination of physician consultations and fulfillment, verification & maintenance of product prescriptions.
- Obtain data by proactively calling and emailing new customers and end-users.
- Continually learn and develop a working knowledge of all company processes and procedures; understand and support the department policies and procedures; adhere to security, compliance, and HIPAA policy and procedures.
- Meet and/or exceed minimum productivity goals as agreed to with management.
· Foster Teamwork
· Ethical Conduct
· Detail Orientation
· Time Management
· Communication Proficiency
· Active Listener
· Organization Skills
· Continuous Improvement
· Problem Solving
· Personal Effectiveness
· Decision Making
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Call Center Management Applications
- Web and Social Media Platforms
- Survey Tools
- Enterprise Systems
This job operates in an office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
This is a largely sedentary role; however, some filing is required, which would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and typical work hours are Monday through Friday 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. The employee must work 40 hours each week to maintain full-time status.
No travel is expected for this position.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- At least five years of previous call center and/or customer service experience preferred.
- Patient Advocacy experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Health Information Privacy/HIPAA preferred.
Ebb is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Compensation & Benefits
A comprehensive compensation package will include a competitive base salary and bonus, medical, dental, vision, life/AD&D, and disability benefits, and 401(k) with company contribution.