This position will support the Chief Executive Officer and the Chief Financial Officer. This role requires a high degree of flexibility, judgment, organizational and technical skills. Responsibilities include: coordination & maintenance of travel, calendars, meetings, expenses, domestic and international communication, events, and presentations.
• Performs high-level administrative and office support responsibilities for CEO and CFO.
• Actively manages the calendars of the 2 Executives, including scheduling and coordination of onsite and offsite meetings (including but not limited to Board meetings, Compensation Committee meetings and Investor meetings. Also, managing invitations, tracking responses, transportation, as needed, dining, and presentation materials, tracking budgets, etc., in accordance with the executive’s instructions).
• Prepares, processes, and reconciles all expense reports and credit card statements.
• Prepares all travel arrangements and creates detailed itineraries.
• Coordinates documents and correspondence, including letters, reports, emails, presentations, memos, faxes, etc.
• Uses appropriate tools for required work including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point to track, document, report data, and maintain web pages
• Reviews documents and proofreads work for grammar and spelling, accuracy, consistency of terms, and completeness.
• Interfaces and communicates with internal and external customers; directs stakeholders to the appropriate resources
• Researches solutions and responds to email and phone inquiries with input from the Executive.
• Completes special projects as requested and any other duties deemed necessary by management.
Experience & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 7-10 years of administrative experience in a fast-paced, dynamic culture.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and provide proactive solutions with a positive attitude. • Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and be adaptable to various competing demands Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
• Entrepreneurial mindset and enthusiasm for building a great company.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform he essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; used hands to fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb be stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 lbs.