Pandion Therapeutics based in Cambridge MA is focused on the discovery and development of therapies in autoimmunity and inflammation. We are seeking a highly motivated Director of Program Management to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong scientific background and experience overseeing the drug development process. The candidate is expected to leverage their knowledge and experience to play a leadership role on Pandion’s clinical programs. The individual will have the opportunity to work with an enthusiastic team of highly skilled colleagues in a matrixed and collaborative environment, which requires excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Serve as Program Manager for one or more clinical program teams to ensure effective coordination of activities and/or deliverables across clinical development and regulatory affairs. Work with other teammates in clinical operations, CMC and finance to ensure effective coordination of activities and deliverables for the programs.
- Identify, define, prioritize and communicate risks to successful activity and program execution; develop and monitor risk mitigation and contingency plans.
- Manage strategic alliance collaborations to ensure alliance goals are achieved and the value for Pandion and its partners is maximized. Be the go-to person internally for our alliance partners.
- Coordinate and lead internal program and alliance meetings including agenda setting, documentation of key discussion points, decisions, and action items. Ensure follow-up of action items.
- Partner with finance to track against program budgets and ensure programs stay on budget.
- Support development and implementation of Program Management systems and best practices to ensure consistency and operational effectiveness within and across programs.
- Regularly communicate program progress and issues to key stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Clearly define team structure, roles and responsibilities to meet program and alliance goals.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years of experience as a Program Manager or other relevant drug development experience.
- Master`s degree in relevant discipline preferred.
- Track record of having managed internal programs and successful alliances, as well as a desire and ability to perform both at a strategic leadership level as well as in a hands-on capacity.
- Experience with early clinical drug development, program management, cross functional team leadership, and budget management.
- Ability to drive decision-making.
- Able to thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, team-oriented environment with colleagues from diverse disciplines.
- Ability to perform at a strategic level as well as in a hands-on capacity.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial start-up environment.
- Proven success as a cross-functional leader who can manage through influence.
Pandion Therapeutics was founded in 2017 with the mission to develop bispecific antibody therapeutics that act at the local site of disease, offering the potential for significantly improved therapeutic options beyond systemic immunosuppressive treatments We aim to shift the paradigm and create a new generation of drugs with transformative efficacy and improved safety to treat immune-related conditions such as inflammatory bowel disease, type 1 diabetes, and autoimmune liver, kidney and skin diseases. Pandion was recognized as a 2018 Fierce 15 Winner.
Pandion Therapeutics is committed to diversity, and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will be considered for employment, regardless of race, color, age, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.