If you are an experienced assembler who has performed inspection duties you would be an ideal candidate for this role. In this role you will conduct final inspection and testing of finished products. In addition, you will support the shipping function for final products.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform in-process inspection and testing of materials, parts, and products
- Perform final product inspection and testing of finished product.
- Perform in-house printed labels or custom label inspection
- Perform packaging inspection and testing
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Excel and Word).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize
- Quality oriented and high attention to detail
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds
Preferred Education and/or Job experience:
- AA Degree or 3+ years of experience in medical device manufacturing field.
- Experience using basic measuring equipment (e.g., calipers, micrometers, microscopes, etc.).
- Experience to read interpret prints engineering drawings and procedures
- Experience working in a Medical Device FDA QS Regulation/ISO environment
- Hands on experience in Medical Device assembly processes
Please note we are located in Redwood City but relocating to Santa Clara in April 2020.