- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in Investor/ Public Relations in the biotech or pharmaceutical
• Demonstrated relationships with buy-side investors and sell-side analysts is a plus
• Thorough knowledge of the financial regulatory and reporting environment for publicly-traded biotech
companies. International experience is a plus
• Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to a changing environment
• Actively drives strong teamwork and collaboration
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform he essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; used hands to fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb be stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 lbs.