- PhD in structural biology, computational chemistry or related scientific field and a knowledge of genomics and bioinformatics
- Knowledge of protein structure, dynamics and use of modeling to interrogate
- 10+ years in protein modeling and structural work in a pharmaceutical and/or biotech environment
- Experience in oncology; Additional therapeutic areas ideal
- Experience in the successful application of structure-based drug design directly leading to drug candidates
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills – ability to successfully explain and convey complex computational topics to broader scientific teams
- Experience directly leading and managing teams
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform he essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; used hands to fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb be stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 lbs.