- A Ph.D. in Computational Chemistry or a related discipline
- You have spent several years in industry developing and applying modern computational chemistry and cheminformatics to drug design.
• You are an expert in structure-based drug design and the application of computational modeling methods and data mining software.
• Skilled in applying state-of-the-art methods and tools for virtual screening, QSAR, and pharmacophore development.
• You thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills are required.
• You’re an honest communicator with the ability to present data clearly to experts and non-experts alike.
• You have demonstrated your impact by supporting publications, presentations, and/or patents.
• You have a strategic perspective and demonstrated ability to work in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment.
• Your interpersonal and communication skills allow you to work effectively as part of cross functional teams.
• You are committed to building and maintaining an energetic, collaborative, and open
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform he essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; used hands to fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb be stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 lbs.