- An advanced degree, such as MS and 7+ years of experience, or Ph.D. and 4+ years of experience, with a focus in pharmacokinetics, pharmacology or related discipline
- Technical depth and a broad understanding of small molecule DMPK, preferably with experience in oncology
- Extensive experience optimizing and characterizing the ADME properties of small molecule drug candidates, supported by a strong publication record in DMPK sciences. Expertise in the interplay between DMPK parameters, physicochemical and molecular properties
- Expertise in PK/PD modeling from discovery through early development. Proficient with Phoenix WinNonlin or similar
- Experience leading DMPK on projects particularly in discovery and early development
- Operational experience and familiarity with the drug discovery and development process, including external regulatory requirements. Well versed in authoring and reviewing PK sections of regulatory dossiers
- Proficient in the management of activities at contract research organizations and comfortable working in virtual outsourced model
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; comfortable navigating complexity and ambiguity in a fast-paced environment interacting with consultants, external vendors and internal cross-functional, global project teams.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform he essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; used hands to fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb be stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 lbs.