- Minimum 5 years of multi-disciplinary experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience with knowledge of the overall drug discovery and development process
- Experience with Project Management software to manage complex project timelines and resources
- Strong proficiency with project management practices, tools and methodology
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Bachelor’s degree (scientific or health-related field) required. Advanced degree is desirable.
- PMP certification is desirable.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform he essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; used hands to fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb be stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 lbs.