Pandion Therapeutics is an exciting new company based in Cambridge MA, focused on drug discovery and development in autoimmunity and inflammation. We are seeking a creative and highly motivated bench-level Associate Scientist to join our Team. The Individual will have the opportunity to work with an enthusiastic team of highly skilled scientists in a matrixed and collaborative environment, which requires excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Developing in vitro/ex vivo assays, including human and murine primary cell-based assays
- Maintain cells in culture and perform cell-based assays
- Independently design and execute decision-quality research to develop assays
- Thorough documentation of experiments and communication of results across Program Teams
- Organize and adapt the work to support faced-paced research using in vitro/ex vivo studies
- Relevant laboratory experience in immunology or related field, with industrial experience a plus
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Able to thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, team-oriented environment with colleagues from diverse disciplines
- Experience developing in vitro/ex vivo assays, including human and murine primary cell-based assays, is highly desired
Pandion Therapeutics was founded in 2017 with the mission to develop bispecific antibody therapeutics that act at the local site of disease, offering the potential for significantly improved therapeutic options beyond systemic immunosuppressive treatments We aim to shift the paradigm and create a new generation of drugs with transformative efficacy and improved safety to treat immune-related conditions such as inflammatory bowel disease, type 1 diabetes, and autoimmune liver, kidney and skin diseases. Pandion was recently recognized as a 2018 Fierce 15 Winner.
Pandion Therapeutics is committed to diversity, and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will be considered for employment, regardless of race, color, age, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.