Regional Manager, Utilization Sales at Veran Medical
Seattle, WA, US
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all current customers for the Company’s products, systems and services for a designated sales region.
- Sell disposable products for the Company’s navigation system.
- Assist the Area Vice President of Sales in the management and leadership of sales activity in the designated region, including indirect management, mentorship, and supervision of the region’s Field Clinical Application Specialists.
- Collaborate with the Capital Sales team members in the region (including the Regional Managers, Capital Sales and Associate Sales Representatives, Capital Sales) regarding system and product sales, placements, installations, training, troubleshooting, and servicing.
- Achieve established sales quota by driving utilization of disposable products and related services at Company’s existing accounts.
- Develop a thorough understanding of Company’s product portfolio and how it affects patient care via successful completion of Veran’s sales training program.
- Understand and manage all enabling technologies, including Veran’s SPiN Thoracic Navigation System™ and Planning Station, IR Platform, CRM, and all related products and services.
- Work with physicians, physician groups, physician liaisons, department managers, and other administrators to support the Company’s products, systems and services by providing requested guidance, case coverage, virtual support, and telephone support.
- Troubleshoot and manage customer service requests and related issues at accounts as directed by the Area Vice President of Sales.
- Work with the Marketing Department staff to assist in the distribution and communication of brochures, presentations, and other field marketing materials to potential and existing customers.
- Work with current accounts to maintain disposable product inventory levels while providing accurate forecasts to the corporate office.
- Provide current and accurate ordering information to accounts, including pricing, product descriptions, shipment dates, etc.
- Promote awareness of Company products, systems and services through physician events, medical trade shows, in-house department referrals, etc. as needed.
- Assist hospitals with establishing or improving Lung Cancer Screening Programs.
- Assist as needed with field service requests, including but not limited to procedure support, installations, evaluations, and training.
- Support internal marketing efforts as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2+ years of marketing, sales, or clinical experience preferred.
- Medical device experience strongly preferred.
- Willing to travel, self-motivated, effective verbal and written communication skills, persuasive, adaptable, ability to multitask, comfortable in a clinical setting.
- Approximately 50-80% travel required.