Pandion Therapeutics is an exciting company focused on drug discovery and development in autoimmunity and inflammation. We are seeking a creative and highly motivated bench-level Senior Associate Scientist to join our Team. The successful Candidate will perform innovative assay development and screening and will support our pharmacokinetics and bioanalytical efforts. The Individual will have the opportunity to work with an enthusiastic team of highly skilled scientists in a matrixed and collaborative environment, which requires excellent inter-personal and communication skills. The company is currently based in Cambridge, with plans to relocate during the spring of 2020 to Watertown.
- Develop and optimize robust (accurate and precise) quantitative in vitro assays, including - but not limited to - ELISA, MSD, AlphaLISA and HTRF for evaluating biologic test article concentration, and anti-drug antibodies in mouse, cyno, or human sera/plasma.
- Implement new assays, techniques, improve processes and evaluate new technologies/instrumentation to improve efficiency
- Work closely with protein technology, immunology and translational team members, effectively communicate with project team representatives and actively participate/collaborate cross site and cross functionally
- Manage CRO projects for PK, ADA, and potentially other types of bioanalytical assay development and validation
- Report and treat data with a high level of integrity and ethics
- Organize and adapt the work to support research efforts
- Excellent data analysis skills and experience with a variety of scientific software applications such as GraphPad Prism
- Knowledge of concepts of protein production, and in vitro and in vivo pharmacology is a plus
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Able to thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, team-oriented environment with colleagues from diverse disciplines
- Effective data trending and document control
- Ability to prioritize competing demands
- Aptitude for attention to detail, particularly with verbal and written communication
- `Can do` attitude
- Master`s degree in science fields with 8+ years of industry work experience
- Experience developing and validating pharmacokinetics (PK) and immunogenicity (ADA) assays is required
Pandion Therapeutics was founded in 2017 with the mission to develop bispecific antibody therapeutics that act at the local site of disease, offering the potential for significantly improved therapeutic options beyond systemic immunosuppressive treatments We aim to shift the paradigm and create a new generation of drugs with transformative efficacy and improved safety to treat immune-related conditions such as inflammatory bowel disease, type 1 diabetes, and autoimmune liver, kidney and skin diseases. Pandion was recently recognized as a 2018 Fierce 15 Winner.
Pandion Therapeutics is committed to diversity, and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will be considered for employment, regardless of race, color, age, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.