We are seeking a highly analytical individual looking to have a direct impact on our company's growth. This person will be responsible for metric development, reporting, financial modeling sales analytics and sales compensation to aid in strategic sales planning. You will work directly with the VP, Sales in establishing a competitive compensation structure for the sales regions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide home office interface for field-based teams.
- Organize operational and administrative process flows to effectively support sales team and ensure data flows to internal stakeholders.
- Partnering with internal stakeholders develops an implements field-based compensation and incentive programs.
- Monitors the effectiveness of the sales compensation and incentive programs.
- Partner with Finance to prepare variable compensation payout summaries for review, monthly accruals, and final approval.
- Defines, develops and implements sales analytics to understand how the business is performing.
- Manage various sales analytics and run sales reports. Oversees the tracking and distribution of recurring sales reports (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.).
- Identifies sales trends and creates proactive solutions that help management gauge the performance of the business and maximize sales performance.
- Owns the planning, implementation and utilization of the company’s primary business management tool/CRM; works with internal and external business partners to drive continuous improvement.
- Support Territory mapping and planning by identifying and recommending appropriate grouping of regions and sales territories expansions, splits, or mergers utilizing relevant market data through market research and sales management.
- Manages a repository of territory data, quantifying the financial value of a territory and makes improvements where necessary.
- Provides data and information required by field sales force to assess and improve their sales performance.
- Effectively manages and develops Sales Analyst to support deliverables.
- Other projects as assigned
- Preferred Requirements:
- Expertise with ERP, CRM and other SaaS platforms, Zoho and QAD preferred.
- Strong understanding of relational databases and information flows to allow for report creation and manipulation of downloaded data.
- Highly proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Extensive experience compiling reports from various data sources.
- Knowledge of incentive compensation through the development of incentive programs.
- Demonstrated capacity to analyze and interpret data.
- Good organizational skills, able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and as part of cross functional teams.
- Ability to be proactive in identifying needs and developing solutions.
- Excellent written, verbal and technology-based communication skills.
- Fit with Minerva’s culture and values.
- Strong team player who can incorporate input from others and can generate consensus through inclusion
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs.
- Able to travel up to 40% of the time.
- Preferred Education and/or Job experience:
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Sales & Marketing or Sales Operations Management.
- Bachelor of Science/Arts Business, Finance or equivalent field; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Direct experience in the Medical Device or Pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with 3rd party pharmaceutical data IMS/SHS and specialty pharmacy data.
- Demonstrated financial acumen of Sales Reporting and Analysis to ensure alignment with the company financials.
This position is based in our corporate office currently located in Redwood City, CA, however we will be relocating to Santa Clara, CA mid April, 2020.