Global Training Assistant at Veran Medical
St. Louis, MO, US
- Assist Global Training Manager with New Hire Training, Corporate Training, and International Training related tasks.
- Assist with further development of new hire training curriculum, specifically focusing on sales portion.
- Assist with delivery of training content during new hire in-house training weeks./li>
- Assist with onboarding details for new hires including, but not limited to, initial introduction, creating account in learning management system, monitoring progress and conducting introductory webinar.
- Further develop “Sales 101” training for all new hires.
- Assist with creating and presenting relevant training content during best-practice training webinars.
- Create quizzes in order to assess understanding of topics discussed during best-practice training webinars.
- Assist with further development and delivery of international distributor training content.
- Assist with creating and implementing training webinars and quizzes for international distributors. Training webinars will review pertinent topics, best practices, procedure playbacks and other topics as deemed necessary.
- Provide live case coverage for international customers.
- Assist Global Training Manager and International Sales Trainer with coordinating and hosting international physician site visits.
- Further develop training material on learning management system including, but not limited to, PowerPoint presentations, quick reference guides, video clips and quizzes.
- Provide additional “spot” training for those that need more clinical or sales guidance.
- Assist in performing in-house and on-site field assessments for new hires, current field representatives and international distributors in order to assess clinical competency.
- Help provide domestic and international case coverage when necessary including, but not limited to, initial cases, new physicians, new products, software upgrades, and evaluations.
- Assist with corporate, international distributor and customer training pertaining to new products, platforms and updates.
- Provide guidance and training to prospective clients, physicians and other medical personnel by evaluating options and problem solving during medical procedures using company products and services.
- Maintain appropriate knowledge of developments, products and services in the required medical fields.
- Bachelor’s degree required or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- 1-3 years medical device experience is required
- Prior experience training individuals is strongly preferred
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of management and personnel both within and outside the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent follow through skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities and capability to work under pressure
- Must be willing to travel up to 40% of the time, including international travel