Intuity Medical, Inc. is a privately held, fast-paced, growing medical device company located in Fremont, CA. Our company was founded with the mission of simplifying diabetes management for persons living with diabetes. We have developed the first automatic blood glucose monitoring system designed to make testing easy, convenient and discreet.
Through innovative and proprietary technology, Intuity’s POGO Automatic® Blood Glucose Monitoring System aims to transform blood glucose testing. More information regarding our technology can be found at www.presspogo.com.
Summary of Primary Responsibilities:
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for all aspects of the strategic marketing plan including HCP and consumer promotion and enterprise digital strategy.
Position Description and Responsibilities:
- Assist with commercial launch strategy including marketing mix – pricing, promotion and distribution pathways
- Develop, implement and monitor marketing communications strategy including advertising, sales brochures and collateral, press releases, direct mail campaign, web, sales collateral, and other related activities
- Develop and manage critical vendor relationships to maximize key deliverables
- Collect and analyze information on competitive product offerings, including features, pricing, and market positioning
- Provide regular feedback to management regarding market trends, as well as other critical issues which affect the attainment of corporate objectives
- Experience in submitting promotional documents for Medical, Regulatory and Legal internal reviews
Experience and Requirements:
- 5 to 8+ years of medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry experience with strong marketing & launch experiences/skills including assisting in the development of market strategies (branding segmentation , positioning, key messages, etc.), executing tactics and responsibility for revenue generation
- Tactical execution experience in all channels, including SEO/SEM, email, social media, website/landing page optimization and display advertising campaigns
- Strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires that he or she successfully manage multiple projects and resources concurrently
- Excellent project management skills
- Exceptional Interpersonal skills leading to strong internal and external relationships to drive projects forward
- Must be willing to travel 30-40%, including domestic and international travel
- Proficiency with PC-based office computers, including with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Illustrator and Outlook required
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of training and experience is required, MBA preferred
- Diabetes or blood glucose industry experience preferred
A minimum of 5 to 8+ years of marketing experience required in the medical device, pharmaceutical or healthcare industries.
Supervised by: Vice President of Marketing
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor or the management of the company.