Intuity Medical is a privately-held, fast-paced, growing medical device company located in Fremont, CA. Intuity has developed a greatly simplified glucose monitoring system for people with diabetes. The Company’s proprietary technology re-invents the glucose testing procedure making it easier and more convenient to use. More information regarding our technology can be found at www.presspogo.com.
Summary of Primary Responsibilities:
The National Account Director, Employer Sales will establish employer customer access to drive early adoption of Intuity’s diabetes management solution. As a National Account Director your primary responsibilities include prospecting clients, selling our comprehensive diabetes management solution and account management. In this role you will bring the newest technology in diabetes management to employers and broker / consultant partners to help improve the lives of their employees.
Position Description and Responsibilities:
- Targeting and qualifying prospective customers.
- Establishing and building relationships with key human resources / benefits decision makers and benefit consultants.
- Deliver revenue objectives as measured by new customer agreements signed, achievement of successful program implementation and maintenance.
- Establishing relationships with consultant partners and business health coalitions to drive support and acceptance of company’s employer program.
- Partner with cross-functional internal teams to maximize business opportunities, successfully implement customer programs and achieve overall company revenue goals.
- Provide ongoing program analysis and reporting to customer and internal stakeholders.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of current and evolving employer market landscape and diabetes disease space.
- 30%+ Travel – travel to client and company meetings and industry events and conferences, domestically and possibly international travel.
- Established knowledge and expertise in Human Resources / Employee Benefits industry.
- Strong relationships with Human Resources and Benefits professionals and Brokers / Consultants.
- Proficiency in new business opportunity analysis including developing and presenting customer proposals.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiating, analytical, account management and relationship-building skills. Must be able to communicate with individuals at all levels in customer organizations.
- Passion for helping people and the ability to generate engagement and excitement with key stakeholders.
- Ability to think creatively and develop non-traditional solutions to complex business challenges.
- Experience selling digital chronic condition management solutions a plus.
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of training and experience is required.
- 10+ years experience in direct sales with proven success, preferably selling healthcare solutions to Human Resources, Wellness, Benefit Director and Benefits Consultants
- Diabetes or blood glucose industry experience preferred.
Supervised by: Vice President of Market Access