As a critical care/ICU registered nurse (RN) at Advanced ICU Care, you can be a part of the cutting edge in critical care telemedicine with a rapidly growing company. With office locations in California, Texas, Missouri and New York and an international presence, Advanced ICU Care is the largest critical care tele-ICU company in the U.S. covering 65+ hospitals throughout over 24 states.
As the tele-ICU industry leader, our ICU RNs utilize their critical care skills and advanced knowledge base to be the premier leader in tele-ICU best practices. Our collaborative approach between nurses and data collection specialists allows you to focus on what matters most, using your critical care knowledge to assess and interact with patients, bedside staff and families.
Our current critical care RN openings will also allow you work alongside industry veterans who can be leveraged to expand your areas of expertise.
Inquire today about ICU RN positions with Advanced ICU and learn more about:
- How you can shape critical care measures by working for the industry leader
- How Advanced ICU will help you obtain your CCRN
- Our strong hospital partnerships
- Plans for rapid expansion throughout the U.S.
Our Job Opportunity offers:
- FT positions (36 hours per week)
- Highly competitive base pay and shift differentials + holiday pay
- 180 hours of PTO beginning your first year