- Broad knowledge of contract law and healthcare regulatory and compliance regulations.
- Must have excellent contract drafting capabilities.
- Self-starter with the ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Strong work ethic, good judgement and responsive to requests.
- Strong strategic, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Familiar with healthcare fraud and abuse laws and HIPAA.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience (5+ plus years in healthcare services)
Advanced ICU Care fuses a friendly and collegial work environment with high performance standards.
Advanced ICU Care provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.