Requirements for this position are:
- High School diploma, 2 years of Telemetry/Monitoring experience or approved allied health degree
- CET certification or become Certified EKG Technician (CET) immediately upon hire
- Ability to interpret cardiac rhythms and identify life-threatening arrhythmias
- Ability to follow established policies and processes
- Ability to communicate effectively with nursing staff
Advanced ICU Care fuses a friendly and collegial work environment with high performance standards. Our compensation plans include base salary, annual bonus opportunity and competitive benefit programs.
Advanced ICU Care provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.