AlterG is currently seeking a passionate and tenacious Sports Marketing Manager to help develop and manage all cross-functional marketing initiatives to drive high quality top-of-the-funnel growth and awareness for our Anti-Gravity Treadmill® technology, as well as develop programs for our customers to drive repeat sales.
The Sports Marketing Manager will work with team members to identify opportunities for AlterG to scale our acquisition channels, lead lifecycle marketing, and drive revenue. You will be responsible for managing the Sports marketing calendar, helping implement the marketing and communications initiatives to develop AlterG’s audience and build customer retention. The ideal candidate is passionate about marketing and athletics, is both creative and data-driven, and has both marketing and sports industry experience motivating cross-functional teams to drive results.
Duties of the Channel Marketing Manager include:
- Works directly with Marketing and Sales teams — Sports Channel Managers specifically — to create quarterly and annual marketing strategies that drive business results.
- Trade shows: work with Sports Channel Managers to identify, manage, execute tactics and optimize AlterG’s event presence for maximum ROI and the development of sales opportunities.
- Identify, develop and manage strategic partnerships that help grow sales in the Sports channel. This may include the development of on- and offline marketing materials and programs to support such partnerships.
- Assist in development of channel-specific advertising and promotion programs; direct mail, email campaigns, print ads, collateral development, etc.
- Proactively identify strategies and develop tools to improve the customer experience and gain incremental sales to the Sports channel.
- Manage Sports Marketing budget.
- Provide content and assets to Director of Digital Marketing to optimize social media and PR opportunities.
- Develop and oversee marketing planning for the Sports channel in collaboration with Sports Channel Managers.
- Develop new marketing and sales enablement tools to improve efficiency and velocity of the sales process such as presentations, in-services, video tutorials and tools, infographics, email content and more.
- Work closely with Customer Success Team to proactively insure and, where needed, develop the tools and programs customers need to achieve high product utilization and great outcomes for their patients, leading to repeat sales.
The ideal background of a Sports Marketing Manager:
- 3-5 years previous marketing experience, ideally working as a Marketing Manager in a sports-oriented or athletic organization would be a strong advantage.
- Passionate about sports performance and improving lives of patients.
- Exceptional writing skills; able to provide writing samples.
- Past experience driving marketing planning and managing budgets.
- Exceptionally organized with strong project management experience and eye for detail ideal.
- The ability to collaborate effectively, develop focused and strategic marketing plans, and manage external vendors is essential.
- A curious nature with an internal drive for excellence.
- Expert skills working with MS Office applications
- com experience essential
- Pardot or other marketing automation experience would be a big bonus
- Familiarity with the Adobe Creative suite would be helpful
- Proactive and skilled at handling multiple tasks and conflicting priorities
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage multiple tasks in fast-paced environment
- Effective communication and active listening skills displaying a high level of professionalism
Compensation: Salary based on experience and qualifications