Are you looking to work a few hours per day, make your own hours and be physically active?
We are looking for a software tester to work with our software development team and help us test the various features of the Anti-gravity software for quality and reliability. The ideal candidate must have an excellent work ethic and bring passion to their work. As a tester you must possess excellent communication skills (written and verbal), are methodical in the testing process and pay close attention to details. You will test and track the results, taking notes of what you observe and submitting this daily. You may also be entering these into our software bug tracking system.
Additionally, an ideal candidate enjoys walking or running for an extended period.
- Part-time, flexible schedule
- Temporary position for 3-4 weeks
- 2-3 hours per day
- Monday through Friday, 5 days a week
- Hours, between 8am and 5 pm
- You can walk/run continuously for 2-3 hours with some breaks
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Organized and detail orientated
- Methodical in your approach
- 18 years or older
Pay: $18/per hour