- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience or relevant work history
- Healthcare/Healthcare services experience; knowledge of telemedicine sector a significant plus.
- Strong writing skills required as well as quantitative modeling/acumen.
- Demonstrated record of accomplishments.
- Solid analytical and critical thinking abilities for evaluating various options for the company and presenting results in an organized, cogent manner.
- Ability to drive projects to completion in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated relationship building skills; internal and external.
- Ability to accommodate modest business travel requirement (average approx. 2-4 days per month).
Advanced ICU Care fuses a friendly and collegial work environment with high performance standards. Our compensation plans include base salary, annual bonus opportunity and competitive benefit programs.